Monday, April 13, 2009

70-542 Cleared

By The Grace of God, today i cleared my Certification of Microsoft Windows SharePoint Server 2007 (Application Development) .

Following suggestion i wants to make for the guys who will be aiming for Microsoft Windows sharepoint sever 2007 application development.

  1. I thorughly covered two books. 1. Microsoft sharepoint 2007 developement Unleashed and 2. Professional Developement Microsoft SharePoint 2007 (Programmer to Programmer)
  2. I always preferred to read from hard cover book, reading from the book is quite relaxing and you can thoroughly understand the context.
  3. I used to write the sample code by my self so that i can have the grip on the topic.
  4. I have passed my Microsoft windows sharepoint services 3.0 application development 70-541 on 3rd march, and keep a gap of 40 days to attempt for Microsoft Windows SharePoint Server 2007 (Application Development)
Now i am aiming for working on the integrated application,

4 comments:

TechFreak said...

Asalamoalikum

Congrates on what u have achieved so far:)

can u send me books(by which u prepare urself).

rite now i m aiming to give certification of 70-630 (Sharepoint Confriguration)which i'll give in the 1st week of may 2009.


thanks(in advance)for the co-operation.

Shakir said...

Tech Freak may i know your name buddy. my msn im is shakykhan@hotmail.com

Umer Talha said...

Congrats .. Certified Engineer :)

Shakir bahie , thanks for advising other from your experience . It well help by sure .

Well , m planing for 70-528 then 70-536 for my pure grip on asp.net application development and career growth .

wesay , CAKE WAS AWESOME...


YouTee
umertalha.com

Shakir said...

thanks buddy, i am planning for creating a sharepoint application for our in house office requirement, thus we are now going toward the paperless/ greener technology