Thursday, March 05, 2009

Cleared 70-541

On Monday 2nd march 2009, i passed Microsoft window share point services 3.0 application development 70-541,

My Experience about preparing for 70-541

  1. Buy hard cover book of Inside Microsoft Windows Share Point Services by Ted Pettison, you can easily purchased that book if your living here in Karachi Pakistan from Urdu Bazar
  2. Try to read first three, sixth and seven chapters thoroughly,you can refer to the sample codes for that book which are easily available http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/companion/9780735623200
  3. if you feel that you are getting difficulty to understand then you should see each chapter sample code and try to under every piece of code
  4. in my case i put 2 months target for that certification, as i was a beginner at that stage, try to take the exam date in advance, and for God Sake don't reschedule the certification, because the delay will erase your interest.

my next challenge is to clear the Microsoft sharepoint server 2007 Application Development 70-542 certification, i have already registered my self for that exam which is scheduled on 30th march 2009





this certification brought back some faith in myself

4 comments:

Zeeshan said...

Please recommend book for MOSS 2007. i agree with you i also prefer hard cover books.


I am newbie in MOSS. and i m interested in the certification. please give me advice.

Thanx,
Zeeshan Raees.

Zeeshan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shakir said...

I have cleared the certification for MOSS 2007 as well, dude i am writing series of tutorials for MOSS 2007 which i will publish on my blog as well, so try to visit my blog every now and then and learn about MOSS 2007,


here is my blog for 70-542, i did write my experience, hopes that it will ease out the difficulty
http://shakykhan.blogspot.com/2009/04/70-542-cleared.html

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dont Bother With Sluggish Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Quickly Search HD Movies, Games, MP3s, Software & Download Them @ Rapid Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]